I've just started to read papers that combine spatial networks with social
networks. This combination promises to answer research questions in
different areas (e.g., organizational studies, architecture). I was
wondering  which questions are most relevant and which have received little
attention so far. Also, could you please suggest any must-reading in this
area? Thanks! Dan.