*Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is hosting a press conference at 11 a.m. PST
to discuss "the new steps Facebook is taking to improve user understanding
and ownership of the Facebook terms of service and, more generally, the
policies of the Facebook service."*

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-10172636-2.html

Emilie Ogez

E: [log in to unmask]