I am completing a grant application in which I diffuse an intervention through key players in an adolescent friendship network. My external reviewer, who has some, but not a great deal, of SNA experience, asked if I could estimate the ratio of key players to the size of the network. I was not able to answer that, and my hunch is one can't, because it is so dependent on the network characteristics. However, I thought I would ask the members of SocNet for any input.

Thanks in advance!

Naja E. McKenzie PhD, RN

Research Associate - Postdoctoral Fellow

Cancer Prevention and Control

Arizona Cancer Center

(520) 626-5363

I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter<http://www.spamfighter.com/len>

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.