Here's a piece from the November 2008 newsletter of CRLA's Research & Evaluation SIG: hope it's a helpful start.
================================

Evaluating Tutors
     One challenge of evaluating tutor programs is constructing a survey tool or questionnaire that is long and detailed enough to provide usable feedback but simple enough that students will complete the evaluation form.  There are many examples on the web of tutor evaluation forms that can be adapted for various learning centers and tutoring programs: what follows is a brief selection of samples to review.  Some may give you some ideas about how to create or adapt a form you currently use; some may prompt you to consider the ways in which you evaluate the success of your tutor training or determine which tutoring skills need to be improved and/or monitored.  My thanks go out to the programs which made this web search of resources possible.

            Tutoring and Academic Assistance Program, University of Idaho
                        http://www.uihome.uidaho.edu/default.aspx?pid=84153

            Student Support Services Tutor Evaluation, University of Alaska at Fairbanks
                        http://www.uaf.edu/sssp/forms/evaluation.html

            Student Support Services Tutor Evaluation Form, Calhoun Community College
                        http://www.calhoun.edu/Forms/SSStutoreval.html

            Academic Support Center, St. Paul College
                        http://www.saintpaul.edu/students/services/support/evaluation.asp

            Tutoring Evaluation, Wright State University
                        http://www.wright.edu/uc/tutor/evaluation.html

            Learning Center Peer Tutor Evaluation Form, Lake Superior State University
                        http://www.lssu.edu/lc/forms/tutor_evaluation.php

            Tutor Evaluation Form, Bergen Community College
                        http://www.bergen.cc.nj.us/etutor/tutorevaluation.asp

            CAPS Tutor Services Evaluation
                          http://www4.unm.edu/caps/eval/TutorEval.html

            Center for Academic Support, University of Southern California
                   http://sait.usc.edu/academicsupport/centerprograms/tutor/newevaluation.asp