I see a message now---I wondered why I never saw any text in your
messages before!
Charlene

Charlene Stephens
Director of Academic Support
Wesley College
120 North State Street
Dover, Delaware 19901

On Feb 18, 2009, at 10:47 AM, Todd Phillips wrote:

Several people have contacted me stating that they are unable to view
my messages and can only see the Truman "T" gif on my signature.  I am
removing the .gif file and see if that makes a difference.  Sorry for
the inbox clutter, but I am trying to figure out why posts are not
being able to be viewed by some people. I have a few people letting me
know if the message is readable.

Thanks,

Todd Phillips
Student Success Center Director