FAX: 614.252.2650

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sharon Green
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 3:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Offering vocabulary instruction beyond the first year

Thanks, Marty.  I've used the Townsend Press books in the past in my
vocabulary course, and I like their context-driven approach as well as
their low cost.  The self-paced idea is worth considering ... thanks for
the contact...I may be in touch with him.

Sharon