Hello!

I'm looking for folks from Oregon, Washington, Idaho, or Montana who are going to the NADE conference next week and
who are willing to  host the NWADE chapter meeting for new and established members within our region.

Is there anyone in our region who is going who might be willing to help host?

Please give me a call or email me here: [log in to unmask]  (Please use this address, or you'll end up replying to the entire LRNASST list.)

Thanks for your help!

Chareane Wimbley-Gouveia
NWADE  President
Faculty/Learning Center Coordinator