From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Trevino
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 10:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutor

We are interested in initiating a "tutor/s of the year award" and would like
to learn from others how they organize the selection process.

_______________________________
Richard Treviño, Jr.
Executive Director, Student Support Services
The University of Texas-Pan American
Learning Assistance Center LEAC 100
1201 W. University Drive
Edinburg, Texas  78539-2999