From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Megan Henderson
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 8:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutors and Resumes

Does anyone have any tips on including tutoring experiences in resumes?
Anything students should say/not say? Specific characteristics to mention?

Thanks!

Megan

Megan Henderson, M.S.Ed
Student Learning Services Generalist
Ryan C. Harris Learning & Teaching Center
University of Dayton
300 College Park
Dayton, OH 45469-1302
Room: 023