Thanks.

Dr. Rebekah McCloud
Director, Upward Bound Program
Student Development & Enrollment Services
University of Central Florida
Phillips Hall 208E
P.O. Box 161920
University of Central Florida
Orlando, FL 32816-1920
(407) 823-0344

>>> Jennifer Pippen <[log in to unmask]> 2/19/2009 8:22 AM >>>
Here is the tutor evaluation we have been using this year. We tried to make it short so students would be more willing to fill it out.

Jenny

________________________________
Jenny Pippen
Assistant Director of Academic Support
North Central College
30 North Brainard Street
Naperville, Illinois 60540
630-637-5264

>>> "Padilla-Alvarado, Sharon" <[log in to unmask]> 2/18/2009 3:32 PM >>>
I am looking for sample Tutor Evaluations.  If you have something you can share with me, please forward it.

Thank you!

Sharon Padilla-Alvarado
Tutoring Coordinator
Cosumnes River College