Hello All,

My University is looking to develop a  semester  long ESL program.  It
is uncharted territory for us.  We want to accept students slightly
below our normal TOEFL score of 550, and give them a semester to develop
the skills/strategies to matriculate.  Does anyone have a curriculum
they'd like to share?  Or a syllabus?  We have a framework in mind, I
just want to see if we are running in the right direction.

At this point, even pointing me in the right direction would help.

As always, thanks!

Laurie