Please visit the link below to access the presentations (breakout

sessions, their titles and presenters) and other activities of the ATP

5th Annual Conference at the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque:

http://www.myatp.org/Con_index_09.htm

We look forward to seeing all of you in Albuquerque!  Don't forget to

register for the conference and make your hotel reservations.  If you

need to know details about any of the sessions, please email or

phone the conference chair:

Anastasia P. "Sissy" Campbell, ATP Vice-President and Conference Program
Chair

Tutor Coordinator/Advisor

Student Support Services

West Texas A&M University

Box 60079

Canyon, Texas 79016

(806)651-2354 or 2350

(806)651-5316 (fax)

If you need assistance with submitting fees for the conference, please
contact me by phone or email ([log in to unmask]).

Stephanie L. Lawhorne

ATP Treasurer

Stephanie L. Lawhorne

Director of Academic Support