Hi BESTers,

This Saturday (March 21st), the Bioenergy and Sustainable
Technology Lab will be hosting a green gardening cooperative.
We're looking for people interested in working on an organic
garden to grow their own food.  We have space and materials
available for people to have their own row.  This Saturday will
be
a introduction meeting to be familiar with the gardening and some
basic Florida organic gardening concepts, as well as beginning to
get the garden ready for planting.  Wear clothes you don't mind
getting dirty.  I've attached a flier with more details and my
contact information.  It should be a lot of fun and I look
forward
to seeing you there.

Ryan