Happy Friday BESTSers,

      I apologize for missing Food Waste Friday last week; I was
on vacation in the Northeast.  While there I was pleasantly
surprised to see natural gas powered buses roaming the streets.
Although natural gas is a fossil fuel and therefore inherently
unsustainable, natural gas powered vehicles can also run on
purified biogas.  These vehicles represent a potential market for
biogas as a vehicular fuel, once anaerobic digestion goes
mainstream.  In light of my inspiration, I'm posting this article
about a major switch over to natural gas vehicles by AT&T.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ip7QPueSXv5_T4a_VLAsMOQy1U-AD96RUO5G0

Have a great weekend and come out to the green garden cooperative
tomorrow,
Ryan