My Dearest BESTers,
I would like to encourage each and everyone of you to come out and
support our Spring Seminar Lecture Series today, Monday! Our guest
speaker is Ed Regan, Assistant General Manager for Strategic
Planning for Gainesville Regional Utilities whose name you might
have seen in the New York Times or several local publications. Ed
Regan will be speaking to us about "Solar Feed-in Tariffs and
Forest Stewardship".

The flyer with details is attached so spread the word! Thank you.

When: Monday, March 23, 6:30 pm Fine Arts B 103
What: Solar Feed-in Tariffs and Forest Stewardship
Who: Ed Regan, Assistant General Manager for Strategic Planning
Gainesville Regional Utilities

--
Yelena Granovskaya
President,