Hi BESTers,
Thanks to those who came out this Saturday for the Green Garden
Cooperative.  We planted a row of potatoes and got some weeding
done.  I've attached a picture to show the garden with its new
addition.  If you weren't able to make it out on Saturday, don't
worry we'll have plenty of more opportunities to get involved.
We're planning on having weekly or bi-weekly days to get work done
around the garden.  If you're interested, let me know what day and
time work best for you.  Of course it's always open for you to
come out any day of the week.
Thanks,
Ryan