Dear BESTers,

I just wanted to remind you to come to the Local Eats Meet and
Greet this Saturday, April 4th at 6pm. The event will be held at
the Presbyterian Student Center at 1402 West University Av.

The Local Eats Meet and Greet! is a community dinner and education
event emphasizing the importance of eating local and seasonal
foods to create a sustainable community.

Our keynote speaker Dr. Rosalie Koenig will give an insightful
talk on the subject and a delicious dinner prepared from local
food by local chefs will be served.

Ticket information - see the flier for more details

Price: $7 in advance
Can be purchased at:
Civic Media Center - 433 S. Main
Wild Iris Book Store - 802 West University Av.
Hyde-n-Zekes - 402 NW 10th Av.
(tickets can be purchased at the door for $10)

Come out to learn, enjoy great food, receive door prizes and have
a good time! Make sure to get a ticket!

Thank you!

-Your BESTS President

--