Hellos BESTers!

Ever find yourself pondering what the county and UF's waste looks like? Is
composed of? How much is processed in a day?

Well, in case your curiosity is overwhelming, you can come indulge and
assist in the *Waste Composition Study from Wednesday, March 25th through
Friday, March 27th (8am to 6pm) at the Leveda Brown Environmental Park
(Transfer Station). *

This study will help identify the composition of Alachua County and UF's
waste in order to improve recycling rates and expand the scope of current
programs. Also, you can gain first hand knowledge of how solid waste is
handled, what waste is being generated as well as increase your awareness.

We have three shifts daily that last three hours and we will provide
shuttles to the transfer station.  *There will be a required meeting for all
volunteers on March 18th at 4pm in NEB 386 where we will discuss this in
further detail as well as provide a general study overview, sort portocol,
etc. *

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Kelly

--
Kelly AL Hodoval
Environmental Engineering

"It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not
how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving."
--Mother Teresa