http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/state/article980319.ece

While not directly related to energy, this may mark an important
shift in thinking about water withdrawals in Florida. With that
said, I think it's very important to note that the bottled water
industry accounts for a very small fraction of the freshwater used
in Florida, and there is little reason to believe that tougher
bottled water regulation can substitute for broad-scale water use
restrictions in Florida. In my opinion, effective water management
will require that water used for irrigation of private lawns and
yards be priced much higher than it is currently.

--
Jason M. Evans, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher