Dear BESTers,

I hope that everyone has enjoyed their weekend/spring break! This
upcoming week is very exciting for BEST Society as we are holding
three events of our Spring Seminar Series!

Tuesday, March 17
Where: Fine Arts B, Room 103
Who: Jerry Karnas, Florida Climate Project Director for the
Environmental Defense Fund
What: ?????????Climate Change and Florida????????? Seminar

Wednesday, March 18
Where: McCarty B (MCCB) G086
What: Film Screening - "The 11th Hour"

Thursday, March 19
Where: McCarty B (MCCB) G086
Who: Dr. Stephen Humphrey, Director of Academic Programs, School
of Natural Resource and Environmnet
What: ?????????Sustainable Use and Depletion of Natural Resources:
Lessons for the Energy System????????? Seminar

Please join us this week for this important conversation about
Bioenergy and Sustainability issues.
The attached flyer has the complete schedule for the Spring
Seminar Series 2009. Please pass one on and be sure to come to the
Seminar Series!

BEST regards,
Yelena

--