Dear BESTers,

Advanced Solar Technologies installed the system at LBEP. We pride
ourselves not only of the quality of our installation but also the
lightning protection system that we incorporate in our design. The
latter is an important component for any solar system installed in
Florida.

As you have noticed, we had some severe thunderstorms this weekend.
While some phone lines in an adjacent building took a hit and the
computer that we have on site for live presentation of the system
performance got fried, the solar system works flawlessly. In fact, the
energy output of the system is well above expectations.

Since the computer took a hit, some of the data reporting devices were
impacted and you will see some erratic data for the last two days on
the link below. We are in talks with the manufacturer to get this
problem fixed.

Please come back many times to take a look at the performance of the
system or take a look at it in person. The address for LBEP is 5115 NE
63rd Avenue. You can pretty much stop by any day between 9am and 5pm.

Sincerely,

Harald W. Kegelmann, CEO
Advanced Solar Technologies, Inc.
4609 NW 6th Street, Unit B6