This past Tues March 24th over 120 people lobbied in Tallahassee for Renewable Energy Dividend policy. We found that most legislators are willing to support the RED policy for Florida. But House Speaker Cretul is refusing to hear the RED bill 1317. By preventing the bill from being heard he is single handedly preventing an effective renewable energy policy for Florida.
Why is he doing this?
We don’t know.
Please call him and ask and tell him you support RED policy HB 1317.
We especially need constituents from his district to call him please see link to district 22 map – most of UF is in his district
Please tell anyone you know who lives in his district about this issue.
Anyone can and should call
Speaker Cretul 850/488-1450

http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Representatives/district.aspx?MemberId=4264&SessionId=61