Now that Spring Break is over, it’s time to get serious about your prep. We’d like to offer you a chance to take advantage of an amazing offer! When you sign up for the a course before March 31st you’ll be eligible for a $200 discount on any of Kaplan’s comprehensive course options.

Enroll today and start your prep tomorrow!

Why Prepping with Kaplan is so important:

Most Personalized Prep:
·        Individual online score analysis and perspective feedback through our Smart Report tool.
·        250+ hours of customizable classroom and on-demand online material.

Unmatched Expertise:
·        More than 60 years of expertise teaching.
·        Most realistic practice
·        The largest question library

Guaranteed Results
·        Higher Score Guaranteed

Now is the time to enroll! Call 1-800-KAPTEST to enroll today or visit us at www.kaptest.com  to reserve your seat. Seats are limited – don’t miss your chance to take advantage of this great offer! Remember, you have to enroll before March 31st to get this savings – so enroll today!

Sincerely,

Angel Short
Gainesville Centers
(352) 377-8050

*Cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion. To be eligible, you must enroll between March 16, 2009 and March 31, 2009.

Internet Explorer 8 – Get your Hotmail Accelerated.  Download free!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/141323790/direct/01/