Thanks!
----- Original Message -----
From: Elizabeth Dewey <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 09:54:33 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Therapy Animals

Interesting!  I found a document from the University of Central Florida Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Programs which I cannot seem to make a link to, but you can Google ADA therapy animals and should see it in the top ten.

Also, one of the things the last administration was trying to railroad through in its last days was a definition of service animal as dogs only, excluding other critters such mini horses or monkeys.  I'm going to see if that was stymied.

Elizabeth Dewey
Teaching/Learning Center, Delta College
University Center, MI 48710
http://www3.delta.edu/tlc/