-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Deb Wassenaar
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 6:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutor Training Book for Tutoring Class

Hi Everyone,

I had a request today from one of our faculty who is charge of finding
material for a potential tutor training class.  It would cover general
tutoring topics and would be a 3-credit course.  I had
recommended "Students Helping Students" by Ender and Newton, but she
needs
something that is less than 5 years old.

Any suggestions?  (I looked on the archives as well and the last good
posting on this topic was in 1996).

Thanks,
Deb Wassenaar
Tutoring Center Coordinator