From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Trevino
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 3:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: tutoring

We do closer to 20%. But so much depends on resources; availability of
tutors, space, number of courses tutored etc.

Richard Treviņo, Jr.

Executive Director, Student Support Services

The University of Texas-Pan American

Learning Assistance Center LEAC 100

1201 W. University Drive

Edinburg, Texas  78539-2999