From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mike Zenanko [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 10:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tutor Training Book for Tutoring Class

I hope you will also consider the new book from the Association for the
Tutoring Profession, _The atps of Tutor Training_. This is the first of a
three part series on the training of tutors. The direct link is
http://www.myatp.org/Tutor_Training.htm.

This is available by attending the conference in Albuquerque or through the
ATP website http://www.myatp.org.

Other resources are listed on the website as well
http://www.myatp.org/resource.htm

Mike Zenanko, M. Ed.
Director Instructional Services Unit
Room 101 Ramona Wood Hall