Hi everyone!  Here at Broome Community College we are in the midst of
BANNER implementation.  I have been asked to explore its ability to work
as a matching/search database for tutoring. Do any of you use Banner
that are also involved in Tutoring? If so,can you please email me
directly at

[log in to unmask] so I can hear your words of wisdom.
Thank you in advance!

Loreta

Loreta Paniccia
Tutor Coordinator