From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carole J. Basak
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 10:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Therapy Animals

Our office also serves disability students. Currently we have our first request for permission to bring a therapy dog on campus. Does your institution allow therapy animals (for emotional support) in housing as an accommodation? What is your policy?

--
Carole Basak, Associate Director
Academic Support Services

929-403-3875