Hi Everyone,

I had a request today from one of our faculty who is charge of finding
material for a potential tutor training class.  It would cover general
tutoring topics and would be a 3-credit course.  I had
recommended "Students Helping Students" by Ender and Newton, but she needs
something that is less than 5 years old.

Any suggestions?  (I looked on the archives as well and the last good
posting on this topic was in 1996).

Thanks,
Deb Wassenaar
Tutoring Center Coordinator