We do closer to 20%. But so much depends on resources; availability of
tutors, space, number of courses tutored etc.

Richard Treviņo, Jr.

Executive Director, Student Support Services

The University of Texas-Pan American

Learning Assistance Center LEAC 100

1201 W. University Drive

Edinburg, Texas  78539-2999