Hello fellow colleagues,
Has anyone used the Dunn & Dunn Learning Styles model for assessing college students' learning styles? If so, how are you using it? Can you provide a description of the instrument for assessment i.e. paper/computer/audience (adult - PEPS)? If you have any outcomes evaluation, please include that information as well.

I appreciate any information you can share.

Tammy Pratt, Director
Assessment and Learning Center
     - UC Action Tutoring/Action Centers
     - Student Success Series
University of Oklahoma
270 Wagner Hall, 1005 Asp Ave.
Norman, OK  73019
405 - 325 - 4336
http://uc.ou.edu/alc.htm
UC Action is a Nationally Certified Tutor Program by the College Reading and Learning Association.
University College has moved to our new building! Please note the change of address above.