________________________________

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 2:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[[log in to unmask]]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Rothstein, Jillian;
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; Yingst, Natasha; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [[log in to unmask]];
[log in to unmask]; Kremen, Phyllis; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
Subject: PA/NJ CRLA March 20th Conference Special Pricing Announcement

Hello Colleagues:

This is a reminder and a special announcement about our 2009 PA/NJ
College Reading and Learning Association Conference on March 20th at
Bucks County Community College, Newtown PA.

Due to the ongoing, difficult economic situation we are all dealing
with, we've decided to extend the "early" price rates up to the day of
the conference. That is $20.00 for professionals and $10.00 for students
with meals and membership included. Anyone who has paid the higher price
since February 20 will be reimbursed. We hope that this very reasonable
price will enable more of you to attend and to bring along peer tutors.

We see that quite a few peer tutors have already registered. This is a
nice opportunity for to enable your tutors to acquire new skills, meet
others in the field and get involved in a professional organization.

I've attached a registration form and a program to this message, but for
more information, directions, etc.,  please visit our website at
http://crlapanj.50webs.org/ <http://crlapanj.50webs.org/> . We're sure
that, as professionals involved in various areas of academic support and
instruction, you will find very interesting presenters and exhibitors at
this conference.

Finally, please pass this message on to anyone you think might be
interested in attending.

We hope to see many of you on March 20!

Jacquie Leonard

President, PA/NJ Chapter CRLA

Union County College

Elizabeth Campus Academic Learning Center

908 965-2356