From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Link, Gary M.
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 1:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [RM]

Does anyone know if Alan Zaban's Records Management Resource page still
exists? The links that I have to it no longer work. One says it has been
"disabled."

Thanks,
Gary Link, CRM
Corporate Records Manager
Astorino
227 Fort Pitt Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA  15222
(412) 765-1700
www.Astorino.com

Contact [log in to unmask] for assistance To unsubscribe
from this list, click the below link. If not already present, place
UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the message.
mailto:[log in to unmask]