PAK,

Just to let you ....and the few others who are on the listserv, that
Julie had a fairly recent birthday, and we could all send her a card of
some sort...in hard copy form!  Contact me off-line, and you'll have her
work email address.  For good reason, she doesn't publish her home
address....
:=)

Forgive me Julie, the devil made me do it!

Doug Allen, CRM, CDIA+