Dear Colleagues:

I should learn not to send e-mails late on Friday.

I just realized I left off the attachment of the sample proposal to my previous e-mail announcing the Call For Proposals for the NCLCA Conference this fall.

Here is the attachment...

Have a Great Weekend!

Travis Ramage (NCLCA Professional Development Officer)
Academic Advisor / STAR Program Coordinator
Aurora University
347 Gladstone Avenue
Aurora, IL 60506
PH: 630-844-5141