-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Deborah Pratt
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 11:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Evaluating tutor competency pre-hire

Hi all,Due to some unsettling experiences this past term, I am
consideringasking tutor candidates to complete competency assessments for
the materialthey wish to tutor.  Does anyone else have students who apply to
be tutors take such assessments?Deb PrattLake Michigan CollegeBenton Harbor,
MI

browser to