Hello. In response to the recent posting about a teaching/learning website, take a look at City College of San Francisco's Teaching Learning Website at www.ccsf.edu/tl
We developed this site as part of a Title III Grant a few years ago. Although it hasn't been updated recently, it has links to a large number of interesting sites. Fee free to borrow from it.
Thanks, Nadine Rosenthal

   Nadine Rosenthal, Chair, Learning Assistance Department
       City College of San Francisco, R207    415.452.5505
          50 Phelan Avenue, San Francisco, CA   94112

>>> [log in to unmask] 3/22/2009 9:00 PM >>>

There is 1 message totalling 59 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. New teaching/learning web site