 How do you encourage your students to take responsibility for their learning?

     Please respond to my blog ( http://tpanitz.jimdo.com/ted-s-blog/ ) as well as the list.

Here are some questions you might consider when responding to my blog question:

·          What does taking responsibility for one’s learning mean?

·         How do you implement your approach/philosophy in the classroom?

·         How do your students react to being encouraged to assume more responsibility for their learning?

I have a site that may provide you with some interesting links to adult education theories. I believe that most of our current students are in a transition from being child learners to becoming adult learners.To find out what this means and get some additional ideas for the blog  please visit:

http://tpanitz.jimdo.com/teaching-sites/adult-eduvation-theories/