My sister and I will?have three days,?Apr. 22-24, based in Tampa, to look for Least Bittern, Limpkin, Budgerigar,?and Florida Scrub-Jay; also Snail Kite, Black-whiskered Vireo and Mangrove Cuckoo. We could make day trips if necessary (Ft. Myers, Hendry Co.), but probably will have to save Miami and ENP for another trip. We'd love to find a guide,?or any?information on reliable places to find our targets. We have Pranty's guide book. Thank you?for any help.

Gail King
Memphis, TN

The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!