Hi all,

After the much-needed rains stopped, I went poking about outside, and ran
into a nice mixed flock right across the street. The group was heavy on
Black-and-White Warblers..4 in all, 2 males and 2 females. Also with them
were 2 Pine Warblers, 4 Yellow-rumped Warblers, and a Downy Woodpecker. A
little further down the road, I ran into a lovely Indigo Bunting, and a bit
beyond him, our neighborhood Cooper's Hawk.

Susan Daughtrey

Englewood, Charlotte County, FL