Dear BESTers,

This Thursday BEST Society will be tabling at the Museum of
Natural History (Located on 34th and Hull Rd)for the Museum Nights
Earth Day celebration. The details for the event are below. There
are many exciting things to do like watch WALL-E, make your own
shopping bag, decorate a bowl made of recycled materials and
finally the Earth Day trivia game!

We need help tabling for the event, so please reply to me and let
me know if you are able to help at the table any time from 6-9pm.
This will be fun and a great way to let people know about our
Society. If you can't table I still encourage you to come to the
event and stop by to say hello!

-Thank you!

--
Yelena Granovskaya