Good luck with the program – I’d love to see video of the event.  I am on my way to Destin with my Bride as I am speaking at a conference tomorrow morning.

Sust. FL is a partner with Green Cities – ww.greencitie.com – this is probably one of the more pure groups and events out there – they want UF to be an Education partner but have had trouble getting the right person – don’t know if they have reached out to you – but I cc’d Sam with the program.

Perhaps he can tell you more – its really about making folks aware of the event.

Thanks – and best to you and Luke!

Tim Center, Esq.

Vice President, Sustainability Initiatives

Collins Center for Public Policy

1415 E. Piedmont Drive, Suite One

Tallahassee, Florida  32308

850/219.0082 x. 104 - office

850/219.0491 - fax

850/212.2684 - cell

SustainableFlorida - Collins Center, Director

Defining excellence for Florida's economic, environmental and social future since 1990!

Sign up for our FREE newsletter - Envision Florida!

Century Commission for a Sustainable Florida, Executive Director

Envisioning a Florida by Design not Default

Sign up for the Century Commission's Communique' e-newsletter

Collins Center for Public Policy

    Thinking. Doing. For Florida.

        www.CollinsCenter.org

P Help save paper - do you really need to print this email?