Dear Mr. Jay,
I am delighted to know about the summit. I am an international student
currently in Sweden, highly interested in biogas as a renewable energy. I
did my master in Environmental Science from Linköping University and looking
forward to pursue a PhD from the University of Florida. I was just
wondering, if there is any facility available for students who wish to
attend the Farm to Fuel Summit. You know, students always have the financial
limitation!

The participation of this summit will allow me to know about the available
biomass resources and production of renewable energy as well as the overall
bioenergy situation in Florida. Moreover, I will have the opportunity to
contact with business and industrial partners, since I have been looking for
industrial partner(s) to conduct the biogas research at the University of
Florida. It would help me to develop an idea based on current bioenergy
situation and industrial needs at Florida.

With best regards,

Rajib Biswas

www.biogasexpert.com

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:10 PM, Levenstein, Jay <[log in to unmask]

--
Rajib Biswas

www.biogasexpert.com