Dear Mr. Jay,

I am delighted to know about the summit. I am an international student currently in Sweden, highly interested in biogas as a renewable energy. I did my master in Environmental Science from Linköping University and looking forward to pursue a PhD from the University of Florida. I was just wondering, if there is any facility available for students who wish to attend the Farm to Fuel Summit. You know, students always have the financial limitation!

The participation of this summit will allow me to know about the available biomass resources and production of renewable energy as well as the overall bioenergy situation in Florida. Moreover, I will have the opportunity to contact with business and industrial partners, since I have been looking for industrial partner(s) to conduct the biogas research at the University of Florida. It would help me to develop an idea based on current bioenergy situation and industrial needs at Florida.

With best regards,

Rajib Biswas

www.biogasexpert.com