"Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed"
A Lecture by Jared Diamond
Thursday, April 9
8pm, Phillips Center for the Performing Arts

Dr. Jared Diamond, Professor of Geography (UCLA) and Pulitzer Prize-winning author, will present a lecture related to the subject of his latest book, Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed. He will talk about the signs of collapse, and how, if we see them in time, we can prevent it.

Free tickets for this event will be available at the Phillips Center from 12-8pm on April 9.
Doors open at 7:30pm

Event co-sponsors:
UF Office of Sustainability, Department of Soil and Water Science, Dean of Students Office, Water Institute, Honors Program, School of Natural Resources and Environment, Bioenergy and Sustainable Technology Society and Gators for a Sustainable Campus