Good Afternoon:

Currently we are trying to rework our classic ASP programs into ASP .NET
C# applications. One of the areas that I am trying to build is a
GatorLink class that manages all functions for student information (such
as the OBTAIN PERSON LOAF operations, etc.).

I checked the IT website and the only example that they have is for
classic ASP
(http://www.it.ufl.edu/projects/directory/programming/ex-asp.shtml).
Does anyone have an example on how to do these type of operations using
ASP.NET (it doesn't have to be C#, I can convert that, but at least have
an .NET example).

Thanks to all!

Jeffrey Schmidt

Application Developer

J. Wayne Reitz Union / Student Government

Phone: 352-273-0318

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein