Birders,
  Though the numbers haven't been real high, except for Prairie Warblers
and Gray Catbirds, we have been getting a fair variety. Here are
highlights of the last 3 days from me and others:

Today, 4/9:
Yellow-billed Cuckoo (at "the mound" near maintenance yard)
Red-headed Woodpecker (mound)
Swainson's Warbler (to the west of "the tunnel" through the Brazilian
Peppers on the south side of "the field" just west of the toll booth)

4/8
Brian Hope reported a Thick-billed Vireo near the Bird Viewing area (it
would be nice if they filled the feeders)
I believe he also saw a Black-wiskered Vireo but am not sure.

4/7
Beth Ensor saw a Summer Tanager (f) and Indigo Bunting at the Bird
Viewing area about 8 AM
She also saw an Eastern Kingbird (Chadda & I saw 4 at a picnic last
evening around 6:30 at Red Reef Park just south of Spanish River Park.)

  Also we have returning nesting birds from last year - about 6
Yellow-crowned Night Heron nests in the Australian Pine between the
volleyball court and pavilion 4, and a Coopers Hawk just north of
pavilion 10.

John & Chadda Shelly
Boca Raton (S Palm Beach Co)