Can anyone please tell me where I can view snail kites this weekend?
Has anyone seen them roosting in a certain area this week?   I am
staying in Bonita Springs. I tried the Miccosukee restaurant on 41 but
had no luck there, other than a cooperative purple gallinule. I could
try water Conservation area 2, but thats a long drive if the kites are
not there now  Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.

Jeff Bloom

Sent from my iPhone