I've been asked to share the snail kite locations suggested by helpful
members. Keep in mind I said i am staying in Bonita Springs

The most common suggestion was Harnes Marsh located north of Ft Myers.
The address is 3399 38th Street West, in Lehigh Acres.

Another suggestion was STA-5, directions to which and a map of the
area of Harnes Marsh can be found at www.caloosabirdclub.org. Go to
the 2008-2009 field trip link to find directions to STA-5.

I will post more locations when I have my next opportunity.

Jeff Bloom
Home state:Virginia (northern)

Sent from my iPhone